You know… More in line with the Constitution?

I mean, he DID study Constitutional law….. RIGHT?

Then why is he trying to turn the US into a socialist country?

Am I missing something here?

Ron Paul wasn’t a Constitutional law professor and the Constitution is all he talked about.

Why doesn’t Obama?

Obama has an agenda and there is no way to truly know what that agenda is. I can use my gut instinct as say that whatever plans he has in store for us are not going to be good but that is all it is…gut instinct. Yes, he is very cognizant of the Constitution and quite frankly has led me to believe that he is not a fan of it. He wants to take away our constitutional right to bear arms and that can be proven by looking at his voting record in the Senate. I believe that he wants to over turn Roe vs Wade and in my opinion…that’s really not a good thing at all.

No one really knows why he is doing what he is…but if one had enough intellect to take a deep look at him and see what he truly stands for then most of the population would choose to NOT vote for him. Unfortunately that’s not happening. I can’t imagine how many women are voting for him just because they think he’s cute. It’s sad and could prove to be disastrous.

11 thoughts on “If Obama was a Constitutional law prof, why is he NOT talking about bringing this country back to its roots?

The Planet

(January 23, 2010 - 10:36 am)

You mean by appointing supreme court justices that will try to make law instead of interpret it the way Bush did and McCain wants to do?

Vince

(January 23, 2010 - 11:17 am)

Ahh…Fox News: Misinforming voters since 10/7/96.

Marcia B

(January 23, 2010 - 11:59 am)

Obama has talked about this. He is in favor of returning more question to the states for determination. Just because you are unaware of something…doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.

Richard B

(January 23, 2010 - 12:18 pm)

That may be one of the things he wants to " change"

Blue Martini

(January 23, 2010 - 12:23 pm)

critical race theory is not constitutional law.

xx

raven7night

(January 23, 2010 - 12:38 pm)

Obama voted for the FISA bill… which helps further gut the 4th Amendment and is exactly the type of thing the Constitution forbids with bills containing ex post facto. If Obama understand the Constitution AND wants to uphold the rule of law, I’m a pink llama.

Bob Barr 2008.

Anon Y

(January 23, 2010 - 1:24 pm)

Assuming for the moment that Obama really is trying to turn the U.S. into a socialist country…

My copy of the Constitution doesn’t say anything about capitalism or socialism. It says that the general purpose of the Consitution is to "provide for the general welfare."

You may think that such things as a national health care system are bad ways to provide for the general welfare. But nothing in the Constitution requires or prohibits such policies.

David S

(January 23, 2010 - 2:05 pm)

I’ve never seen someone who studied the constitution formally and is said to have taught it have such a poor understanding of it or belief in it, or such disdain for it.

stumpedII

(January 23, 2010 - 2:22 pm)

ron paul did this.. and they belittled him and slaughtered him

the key is not to upset the apple cart before you reach the place they turn apples into apple sauce.

after he’s elected we’ll see a massive return to the constitution and it’s principals…

the new world order has been trying to destroy teh constitution for decades..

bush is their greatest victory in the looting and destruction of america

obama will be a major setback to the new world order…

obama should have kusinich or ron paul as a running mate. or the jewish nightmare lebonese decendant ralph nader.

Time to Shrug, Atlas

(January 23, 2010 - 2:30 pm)

He has chosen to ignore the fact that the Constitution was designed to protect the individual from the whims and greed of the masses – even if the individual was wealthy.

That way he can confiscate as much wealth as he wants and continue to poor it into desperately failing Democratic social programs.

shera_42

(January 23, 2010 - 2:51 pm)