There hasn’t been much debate over anything since he got in the Whitehouse.Now he said he is gong to have to throw his weight around,will this backfire on him?

His extreme weakness in foreign policy.

First, the letter to Putin where he eliminated his only leverage – the anti-ballistic missiles in Eastern Europe. Did he really think that Putin, who is helping Iran become a nuclear power, who is blackmailing Europe over gas and oil, who is subverting the governments of neighboring states, who has eliminated rivals and critics, etc, would be willing to negotiate away all these advantages for nothing?

Then, to make sure Putin understood he was dealing with true amateurs, we then had the "stupid human trick" of Hillary and her "reset" button fiasco. Not only was it an insipid thought, it was poorly done.

Obama and his incompetent crew have just let the rest of the world know that Captain Barack Obama Hazelwood is in a drunken stupor passed out in his cabin in the ship of state.

13 thoughts on “What do you fear the most about Barack Obama? Do you approve of his willingness to rule with executive orders?

blibityblabity

(February 5, 2010 - 1:29 am)

My greatest fear is that he is an appeaser. That doesn’t work so well in foreign policy.

jchir2007

(February 5, 2010 - 2:07 am)

He doesn’t scare me… Bring it on… 8 years with Bush… AND I AM READY FOR THE NEXT ROUND!!!

Poohcat1

(February 5, 2010 - 2:26 am)

I do not fear him at all. I am much more afraid of congress. They are the power behind the throne.

brassherald

(February 5, 2010 - 2:57 am)

Executive orders have been around since before any of us were born and every president is willing to use them.

Bumfuq, North Carolina

(February 5, 2010 - 3:11 am)

The one thing I fear the most is him trying this bipartisan BS.

It’s not going to work like he think it is so he needs to just do what he thinks is best and let Congress decide the rest.
    Thumbs down in 3…2…1…

Zip

(February 5, 2010 - 3:43 am)

Rule? You mean Govern?
    or do you mean Pelosi? lol

John D "Your ad here"

(February 5, 2010 - 4:26 am)

I can’t say that I have a problem with the Chief Executive issuing executive orders.

none

(February 5, 2010 - 4:37 am)

And they say Bush was bad. Yeah right…You fools just watch and see what someone drunk on power does. The libs always talk about how dumb Bush was even though he was one of the most educated presidents we have ever had. I know, the truth doesn’t mean much. But, one of the reasons Bush messed up on his speeches was because he was doing it on the fly. No teleprompter. What a concept..
    You Libs say lies like they are fact in the hopes that people will believe them…Sheeple…

Deb M

(February 5, 2010 - 4:42 am)

Executive Orders…perhaps you are NOT familar with the Executive Orders of the last occupant in the White House…Dictator Bush? To be told this country was under a dictatorship from October 2001 to January 19, 2009…and you say Obam throws his weight around? Duh..undoing the Executive Orders of the Dictator…sorry, but I back Obama….200 percent! And if you call rescinding those Executive Orders backfiring…well I’m sure there is a third world country that you would be more comfortable living in.

Obama knows the Constitution unlike the Dictator! He could have declared Marshall law and stopped any and all elections. That should never have happened..

Obama Bin Spending Spree

(February 5, 2010 - 5:05 am)

I hope he has a crown made for himself and begins pardoning all drug dealers and commutes a death row inmates sentences. I hope Obama Bin Spending Spree blows through another Trillion in his next 50 days! I hope he kisses Iran’s A$$ and believes them when they claim they aren’t building a nuke and Iran launches one and wipes DC off the map. Because after all of that…it will be 1000 years before this country will elect another Democrat especially one who is only there because of affirmative action.

(BTW, I come from a mixed race/ethnicity family and I was raised in Detroit, MI. I just love it when white suburban Liberals who have never even met a black man call me a racist.)
    To the guy below me: Screw Obama Bin Spending Spree and screw you!

bad news

(February 5, 2010 - 5:37 am)

Please refer to him as President Obama. Thank you

Call Me Bwana

(February 5, 2010 - 6:13 am)

His extreme weakness in foreign policy.

Polybius

(February 5, 2010 - 6:22 am)

I am concerned that Obama is as much a rubber-stamp for the Democrats as Bush was for the Republicans. If you know you’ll get everything on your wishlist because Santa doesn’t give a darn if you’re good or not, chances are you’ll be bad and ask for everything that pops into your head.
    Obama’s exec order for stem-cell research is a tragedy for science, since I think–from a purely rational perspective–that adult stem cells hold the most appeal. One, researchers have been able to revert them to a pluripotent state, meaning that they are basically as good as embryonic acquired stem cells in changing to any type of tissue. Two, since they are from the patient, they hold much less chance of rejection,eliminating the need for constant doses of anti-rejection medication. And Three, there is no moral or political concern involved, saving everyone a big head-ache.
    That being said, I don’t fear his use of executive order, because Congress still has to issue the funds. Them I fear because Pelosi is a ding-bat and Reid is just disagreable, and Pelosi is two chairs away from the Presidency. Cheers.