Where can I find free legal advice , or talk to a real person about divorce advice, need someone who knows law

My aunt was recently surved with divorce papers, but befor her husband informed her, he had a family member remove their kids from the home and took them to another city, this cant be legal, I need some advice to give her, legal, or course.
Located in Arizona.


Site about child custody in the State of Arizona


Site about Divorce Laws for the State of Arizona

Post Author: mark

8 thoughts on “Where can I find free legal advice , or talk to a real person about divorce advice, need someone who knows law

    Robert Wilkins

    (February 23, 2010 - 11:42 pm)

    References :
    It’s where I go to help people other than here.

    jealous elf

    (February 24, 2010 - 12:11 am)

    contact your closest law school. many have legal clinics where you can get free legal help if you are low income. if they can’t help you, they can refer you to afforadable help.
    References :
    i’m a lawyer

    Steve N

    (February 24, 2010 - 12:28 am)

    In New Mexico we have a pro SE office. This is a office that allows you to go in and file the papers yourself to take anyone to court. They do this especially for child visitation. Family court can get real expensive so the court offers a pro SE office. The people in the office just tell you what forms to fill out to go to court but cannot give you legal advice. It saved me alot of money.
    References :

    Sweet Pea

    (February 24, 2010 - 1:03 am)

    Unfortunately, I think that he can do it. Once the papers are served, they can’t be moved out of the area but before it is another story. She needs to get a lawyer ASAP. Most papers have a length of time in which you have to respond. If your aunt doesn’t respond quick enough, they can give judgement against her. Also, the lawyer can start working on getting her situation with the kids worked out. Many lawyers will give an initial consultation for free. CALL ONE TOMORROW!!!!

    God’s best to you!
    References :


    (February 24, 2010 - 1:44 am)

    tell your aunt to go to legal aid. it is free to any one person.if he goes there before she does they will not help, do to a conflict of intrest
    References :


    (February 24, 2010 - 2:19 am)

    sadly, the cheapest answer you will get of free legal advice is a book. And as long as the costodian who took them to another city is a relative, this is pronounced legal. If not, then this is assumed illegal under state hands and court orders. If former holders of the child (your aunt) would not like the children "around" during this situation, the children will be released freely to a close relative by choice.

    I hope this information has helped you! 🙂
    References :

    Matt P

    (February 24, 2010 - 2:42 am)

    It’s perfectly legal. Maybe not moral, but definitely legal. In the U.S., BOTH parents are entitled to equal time with their children UNLESS there is a court order IN EFFECT. Feel free to email if anymore questions/advice.
    References :
    Me = Police Officer

Leave a Reply