Where can I get legal advice on anything?

It is tedious (as well as expensive and time consuming) to always go to a solicitor get legal advice on minor things like driving licenses or software usage.

New laws being published do not always get to the people and sometimes these people can get caught out without knowing why they have been fined or arrested.

Where can I get British legal advice on virtually any matter (as well as the minor things) without going to a solicitor or going through law school?


Try the Citizens Advice Bureau.

Post Author: mark

12 thoughts on “Where can I get legal advice on anything?


    (February 16, 2010 - 4:34 pm)

    Do you have citizen advice centres they are free.
    References :


    (February 16, 2010 - 4:54 pm)

    Try the Citizens Advice Bureau.
    References :


    (February 16, 2010 - 5:07 pm)

    citizens advice
    References :

    User # 45

    (February 16, 2010 - 5:34 pm)

    The internet! Google your subject and your cookin’ on gas!
    References :


    (February 16, 2010 - 6:11 pm)

    I think this would work for you.. I hope it does.

    References :


    (February 16, 2010 - 6:42 pm)


    (February 16, 2010 - 7:04 pm)

    any bartender at a pub can give you advice on damn near anything. However, if you want reasonable advice from someone qualified to give it, you generally need to pay for it. Same with mechanics, plumbing, electricity, accounting, and darn near anything else.
    References :

    C B

    (February 16, 2010 - 7:14 pm)

    References :


    (February 16, 2010 - 7:47 pm)

    Citizens Advice Bureau. An absolute mine of information, check out their website for your nearest centre.
    References :


    (February 16, 2010 - 8:27 pm)

    If you are in the UK, check out the free services of the Citizen’s Advice Bureau. Visit their website on this link: http://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/index/getadvice.htm . Alternatively, if you have car or house insurance, check whether your premium includes free legal advice. If you are paying for the service, you might as well use it. If you belong to a Union, try asking the local branch secretary.
    References :


    (February 16, 2010 - 8:47 pm)

    The Citizens Advice Bureaux is very good, and free.
    References :

    Nun Y

    (February 16, 2010 - 8:54 pm)

    you can’t…..but if you ask a specific question i will answer a few good ones free of charge…..
    References :

Leave a Reply