I heard on the news today of a new drug that’s legal?

They said it’s like pot but the story is’nt till tommorow any ideas of what it could be? Cause if it’s as good as pot and legal I want some work would fly bye.

maybe they were talking about Salvia? there are lots of possible substitutes though – Salvia is just more common, and a lot of people around here have recently started using it. Some hippie types have been using for a long time though…

The effects are insanely quick though (if you get the strong extract, with alcohol), and not necessarily good for your brain. Marijuana is much safer!

8 thoughts on “I heard on the news today of a new drug that’s legal?

Milanpo

(February 10, 2010 - 12:04 am)

had 3 experiences with 20x extract.

amanda

(February 10, 2010 - 12:48 am)

it’s proly salvia, do some research on it. but I’d jsut stick with the normal weed. I know what kind of high I’ll get.

drunkendwarf4327

(February 10, 2010 - 1:22 am)

When you find out let me know I want to be the first one in line to buy it.

TaerinX

(February 10, 2010 - 2:10 am)

Sounds like Salvia, it’s the "new" weed that is legal and has supposedly very strong pyschodelic effects. It’s been getting a lot of news coverage lately, you can buy it off of online sites fairly cheaply, even ebay lol… I’ve tried the highly concentrated stuff myself, and I didn’t get high or feel any psychodelic effects… Nothing happened after smoking the entire bag lol… I don’t think it will be legal much longer, and since I’ve never had weed to compare it to, I can’t really say how good this stuff is, I may be immune to that too! lol.

megan b

(February 10, 2010 - 2:49 am)

salvia has been legal for a loooong time. it’s never been illegal. theyre obviously talking about something else. maybe kava? that’s legal too…who knows man. wait it out

dman

(February 10, 2010 - 3:13 am)

um do any of you kids know that salvia has been legal for a very long time it is nothing new. and the high or trip off salvia is completly different from pot. stick with the nug you cant go wrong

Bruce K

(February 10, 2010 - 3:24 am)

first thing that came to mind was salvia, but its not "new"….
    Could still be that and the reporters didn’t know about it.

Its nothign liek pot though. Intense short trip. After thats over, i guess the effects are similar to pot, you’re sorta out of it for a bit.

Maybe its not a recreational drug. Antidepresents are basically pot. Could be one they were working on for a while and just got FDA approved. Could be a medical marijuana thats different enough chemically not to be considered marijuana.

ashkicker420

(February 10, 2010 - 3:48 am)

it is a joke Marelbaro is making fake pot to sell to you dum smokers as legal weed but pot is the only way to go dont smoke tabacco