Just google (or Yahoo search) "fox news lies" and you’ll get about 3.3 MILLION examples, why is this permitted?
Um, ""democrat lies" gives 8 thousand results, while "obama rhetoric lies" yealds a whopping 9.

I’d almost forgotten how biased US news is.
I don’t think outright lying is permitted, but biased coverage is (as it’s just opinion). And they can get ‘facts’ for that from any old source. Mind you, Fox is a large enough cooperation to get away with murder.

6 thoughts on “Is it legal to say just any made up lie on tv, claim it is true, and call it news?

Mark H

(February 17, 2010 - 6:45 pm)

Google democrat lies and Obama campaign rhetoric lies and you will get 3.3 billion examples.

Katherine

(February 17, 2010 - 7:16 pm)

I’d almost forgotten how biased US news is.

R, P, then B

(February 17, 2010 - 7:46 pm)

The Democrats based their entire political party around this.

Christ, wake up, you’ve been had!

BTW, when I looked up "Obama’s lies" on Yahoo, it yeilded 63,300,000 links

huh?

(February 17, 2010 - 8:25 pm)

they are probably not suppose to, but they may just "over exaggerate" a little bit . (:

Handful of Peter

(February 17, 2010 - 8:58 pm)

I just googled it and got 10,500 results so I guess you are the one lying. I got 79,500 for Obama lies.

Timothy

(February 17, 2010 - 9:41 pm)

Um democrats are not the only ones who lies ok get off PRESIDENT OBAMAS back yea he has lied before guess what alot of republicans have lied before too. I really dont know where you republican based people think that your getting with these questions either get over the fact that Obama is our president and except the fact that you cant change it from these childish questions or just forget about it.